IT Project Manager
Company: RCM Technologies
Location: San Juan
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Title: IT Project ManagerJob Function: Managing complex IT
projects on a day-to-day basis using the client's Project
Management Life Cycle process and deliverables.Job Type: Full time
6 months contract (40 hours per week), Initial duration of 6 months
with option to extend.Location: On Site Guaynabo, PRAbout RCM:RCM
IT & Life Sciences is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions
and Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial
and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define
implement and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple
platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence
ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic
capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in
North America.Scope of JobRCM is looking for an IT Project Manager
for our Puerto Rico's largest network of pharmacies client.Primary
- Perform day-to-day management of all project phases to ensure
deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Coordinate all project activities with IT project team members
and business owners/ stakeholders.
- Track performance against objectives and develop corrective
strategies when objectives are not being met.
- Create, manage, and update project charters, schedules, risk
management plans, communication plans, project budgets, gate
reviews and all other project management documentation.
- Work with project team members and management to secure
resources and funding.
- Coordinate closely with project stakeholders to define project
scopes and schedules.
- Collaborate with these stakeholders to understand business
needs, processes, and data sources.
- Provide regular status updates and maintain relevant metrics to
provide transparency on team performance.
- Remove impediments by engaging the right personnel and/or
finding the right solution.
- Manage vendors and hold them accountable for their delivery
- Identify and coordinate cross-project dependencies.
- Communicate with executive leadership to provide project risk
analysis, status, and requirements that may impact strategic
- Ensure that projects comply with audit requirements.
- Resolve conflicting priories in scope, schedule, and cost for
projects among various stakeholder groups.Qualifications
- Skills in Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Detailed knowledge of project management and infrastructure
- Proven experience managing mid-sized to large IT integration
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with an ability to
effectively manage cross-functional team discussions.
- Strong management skills with an ability to achieve results in
a matrix management environment.
- Ability to translate business needs into IT deliverables.
- Strong business planning, organizing, prioritizing and
- Demonstrated ability to successfully apply waterfall, agile and
hybrid project delivery methodologies.
- Multi-disciplinary information technology familiarity with
proven systems deployment experience
- Experience using Project and Portfolio Management tools (MS
Project, Planview, SharePoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Skilled in working across organizational boundaries, bringing
together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find
- Excellent written and verbal (business) communications
- Be able to handle multiple priorities and proactively identify
risks to project timelines.
- Team player who works well with both technical and business
resources Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / Industrial
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is
required.Equal Opportunity StatementRCM is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.DisclaimerThis job description is
intended to describe the general nature and the level of the work
being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not
intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to
the position. RCM reserves the right to amend and change
responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as
Keywords: RCM Technologies, McAllen , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...