Sales Associate - (McAllen)
Company: Glazer's Beer and Beverage, LLC
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Overview:The position of Sales Associate is responsible for maximizing sales and distribution of all products on assigned routes. Assists in marketing, merchandising, and delivery efforts as needed in order to accomplish monthly, quarterly, and annual performance objectives. This position is also responsible for building strong relationships with all customers.Duties and?Responsibilities:?? Maximize retail efforts through the execution and implementation of established sales and marketing program. Builds strong relationships with customers and delivery personnel Addresses customer needs in a timely manner Maximize retail execution within assigned accounts through the use and utilization of retail account standards. Increase consumer awareness of brands through proactive shelf management practices to include presentations for additional space, location, flow and ribbonization of products Manage quality of all Company products to ensure that only fresh and damage free product is available for sale and consumption. Utilizes ordering systems effectively to ensure proper inventory and orders thus eliminating out of stock and out of code situations. Solicits the primary placement of permanent point of sale within identified route. Stays abreast of competitive placement of signage. Completes administrative duties in a timely fashion Executes all responsibilities of this position with Company?s policies and guidelines.Key skills and competencies
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to learn and abide by the laws regulating the sale of alcoholic beverages in the state of Texas and enforced by the TABC.?Minimum Qualifications
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Six months to two years sales of the beverage industry experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.Additional Desired Qualifications
- Valid state motor vehicle license
- Ability to secure and maintain a State Sales Permit in accordance with state laws and must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to work full time and have clear driving record.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Bi-Lingual preferred.Physical Requirements:??While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and climb or balance.
- regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.Glazer?s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.?http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. ?The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. ?If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email?[Click Here to Email Your Resum?]?(for internal candidates ? contact the hiring manager).
Keywords: Glazer's Beer and Beverage, LLC, McAllen , Sales Associate - (McAllen), Sales , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!