Material Handler II
Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
- Receives instructions from supervisor or team lead to move
small pack material from the packing area to the trailer.
- Verifies material is identified, and labels are
- Reviews documents and materials information.
- Takes the material from and to the assigned areas.
- Places the material in the transportation cart.
- Takes all small pack boxes into the assigned trailer and
- Uses the assigned cart for material transportation.
- Reports any damages to the packaging or any inconsistencies in
labels, numbers, etc.
- Learns and observes all work instructions and related
- Reports any safety risks which might be associated with the
Material Handler Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma (preferable)
- Six months of material handling experience (
- Computer literate, with training-level knowledge of SAP
- Extensive experience in required paperwork and workflow for a
material handling/inventory/stores area. Such paperwork includes
cycle count reports, physical inventory lists, cycle count cards,
audit reconciliation, and cycle count worksheets.
- Knowledge of inventory transactions, stocking procedures, order
pulling, location systems, and storage/handling methods.
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral diagram, or
- Ability to train others and measure results.
- Performs under pressure and handles difficult
- Bilingual, English/Spanish. Desired ability to read, comprehend
and thoroughly interpret simple instructions given in verbal and
written formats, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to stand and reach with hands and arms. The position
will regularly be required to walk, sit, climb, or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, frequently
50 pounds, and occasionally lift, with assistance, up to 100
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., McAllen , Material Handler II, Professions , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...