Inventory Technician PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you passionate about the patient
experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a(an) Inventory Technician PRN today with
Rio Grande Regional Hospital.BenefitsRio Grande Regional Hospital,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Inventory Technician PRN. We care for
our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues
donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply
Today!Job Summary and QualificationsAs an Inventory Tech, you will
work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing
supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the
materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our
patients.In this role you will:
* Process all "returns to vendor" or "returns to backup stock" and
deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
* Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs,
contrast media and drug-containing devices
* Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the
SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department
* Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system
* Review and maintain Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and
place orders appropriately
* Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to
* Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
* Perform QA random checks on totes
* Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no
items are out of date and provide assistance to personnel
* Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid
reoccurrence Qualifications * High school diploma or GED is
* Previous inventory or customer service experience This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).HealthTrust Supply Chain is a
critical part of HCA Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve
performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical
and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best
practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor
cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By
improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on
our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Inventory Technician PRN opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, McAllen , Inventory Technician PRN, Professions , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!