Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: San Juan
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Your range of duties will include billing and reconciliation of
monthly invoicing and financials, while providing friendly and
professional customer service to both our internal and external
clients. We are searching for efficient, flexible, and accurate
individuals with initiative, who will also look for opportunities
to streamline and optimize our processes. The ability to research
and resolve inconsistencies will add to your candidacy as will past
experience with Advantage Software Systems. Requirements: Ideal
applicant will have a degree in Accounting, 2+ years of accounting
experience, and advanced knowledge of MS Excel & Outlook. Previous
experience in advertising or media would be a plus. You will also
have an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing
environment, especially during the billing cycle. Time management
is needed to ensure deadlines are met. Confidentiality is a must.
- Manage all aspects of client billing process, including system
maintenance, monthly billing and submission of invoices to clients.
Prepare for and attend monthly billing meetings with key staff
- Coordinate with agency finance team for revenue recognition,
accruals, general ledger reconciliations.
- AR deposits and light collections.
- Enter and monitor AP; resolve discrepancies with monthly
statements; process check runs.
- Maintain various Excel reports to track billing functions and
- Respond to all finance, account services, media, digital, and
client billing inquiries.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company policy.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to both
internal and external contacts.
- Assist with other projects or reassignment of accounts and
duties, as necessary as the company grows and changes
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, McAllen , PB Analyst-Bliings, Professions , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!