Pharmacist in Charge
Company: Rx relief
Posted on: September 5, 2019
Pharmacist in Charge?Job RequirementsDo you have recent Pharmacist
in Charge experience? If so, this is the position for you! Apply
Today!Specific Pharmacist in Charge requirements:
- Area: Must be able to work in the McAllen, TX area
- Licensure Requirements: Must have valid, open and active
- Education: Pharm.D.
- Years of Experience: 1 year in a retail setting
- Schedule: Monday ? Friday, 9 am ? 5 pm; weekdays;
- Length of Assignment: Temporary to Permanent
- Pay: $65 per hour
- Background/ Drug Requirements: Must be able to pass a drug and
background screening?BenefitsAt Rx relief, we are proud to offer
the following benefits:
- Health Insurance with Prescription coverage
- 401(k) and deferred compensation programs
- Cafeteria Plans
- Free CE
- Low-cost group health benefits for Part-Time Associates?Job
DescriptionJoin one of the nation?s leading pharmacist placement
firms! Right now, Rx relief has a great opportunity for an
experienced Pharmacist in Charge. Voted Best of Staffing by both
clients and talent, we are a specialty staffing company providing
supplemental pharmacy professionals for all pharmacy practice
settings. We have an opening for a Pharmacist in Charge in the
McAllen, TX area. As a member of our team, you?ll enjoy a
customized approach to your career needs as well as comprehensive
benefits! Join our dynamic team, apply today!??Job
ResponsibilitiesThe Pharmacy Manager plays an important role in
delivering medication and pharmaceutical care in communities that
are most in need. This includes immunizations, patient
consultation, medication therapy management, and management of high
risk patients as needed.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues in
a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a positive customer experience by greeting each
customer, making eye contact, and being courteous, attentive and
- Develop strong relationships with patients and customers by
anticipating their needs and proactively offering services
- Support an enhanced customer experience by increasing focus on
healthcare services such as, consultation, medication management,
drug therapy reviews and perform wellness services, such as
immunizations, flu shots and diabetes awareness.
- Manage staff relations by promoting teamwork and motivate team
members by establishing expectations, monitoring and recognizing
progress, as well as intervening with conflict management when
- Maintain current knowledge and skills related to pharmacy and
- Maintain awareness of developments in retail and management
practices in pharmacy that would enhance team productivity and
- Ensure and oversee accurate processing of insurance claims to
resolve customer issues and prevent payment rejections. Follows-up
with insurance companies as well as medical providers. Ensures the
3rd party audit process is completed in a timely and efficient
manner for a positive outcome for the pharmacy and patient.
- Follow-up with medical provider?s offices to clarify prescribed
medications, dosages, refill, interactions and allergies to suggest
alternative medications and answer medical provider questions.
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation and
assigned records as required by law and company policy.
- Partners with management to develop and implement initiatives
to increase profitability in the pharmacy.
- Assists with developing specific pharmacy goals, standards, and
objectives which directly support the vision of the company.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, third party
and contract rules and regulations regarding the practice of
- Develop and implement collaborative practice agreements to help
drive patient medication compliance
- Ensuring adequate staffing is present to fulfill the needs of
the pharmacy or pharmacy department.
- Maintaining accurate records of all prescription medication
received and dispensed.
- Ensure policies are in place regarding accurate dispensing and
labeling of prescriptions and those policies are followed.
- Ensure that security of the prescription area and its contents
are maintained at all times, including the restriction of persons
unauthorized by the pharmacist on duty from being present in the
prescription area while the pharmacist is temporarily absent but
within the premises and the reporting of any thefts and/or
diversions of controlled substances are reported upon discovery to
the Office of Drug Control and the Drug Enforcement and/or
Pharmacist In Charge.
- Ensuring only pharmacists and interns or externs under
immediate personal supervision provide professional consultation
with patients and physicians.
- Not allowing misbranded, deteriorated, adulterated, improperly
stored or outdated drugs or any drugs marked ??sample?? or with any
like designation or meaning are dispensed or present in the active
stock in the pharmacy.
- Maintaining the prescription area in an orderly and sanitary
- Performs Staff Pharmacist and other work duties as
assigned.?Pharmacist in Charge?Apply Today!Compensation / Pay Rate
(Up to): $65 per hour
Keywords: Rx relief, McAllen , Pharmacist in Charge, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!