Company: LB&B Associates Inc.
Location: San Juan
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Facility Supervisor in San Juan at LB&B Associates Inc. From
a two-person organization in 1992, LB&B Associates Inc.
(LB&B) has grown to a highly diversified business operating in
twenty-five states, as well as Japan, with more than 1,300
associates. LB&B is highly diversified in providing services
that range from the management of operations and maintenance
projects at major facilities such as Federal buildings, base
operations and warehouse services, to supporting their customers in
training of personnel on simulator and training devices to the
refueling of aircraft. As an experienced service contractor,
LB&B understands the requirements and priorities of its
customers. Customer satisfaction is and always will be our top
priority. Our goal on customer satisfaction is not to just meet
customer expectations but to exceed their expectations. Job
LB&B Associates Inc. is currently seeking an On-site Facility
Supervisor to oversee operations and maintenance of the Federico
Degetau Complex in Hato Rey, PR. Position reports to the Project
Manager. Qualifications/Experience:The On-site Supervisors shall
have at a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
field and at a minimum 5 years of recent (within the past 7 years)
experience in directing operation and maintenance of equipment in a
supervisory capacity for equipment of the approximate size,
complexity, and other characteristics of the equipment to be
operated and maintained under this contract.Responsibilities:
- Supervise the technical operations and maintenance of a
particular building under this contract, supervise technical staff,
and provide support to other buildings and supervisors as
- Supervise technical staff, prepare work schedules, and assign
specific duties. Serve as subject matter expert in the hiring of
- Communicate fluently in the English Language (orally and in
- Prepare and carry out building safety plans.
- Ensure that on-site technical staff complies with security
requirements. Shall have all subcontractors sign in/out whenever
entering/exiting FOBs and keep a proper log.
- Schedule, coordinate, and carry out preventive maintenance
(PMs)s. Ensure that building is well maintained and remains
operational at all times.
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security
standards, as well as government regulations.
- Timely respond to customer requests and complaints.
- Support the Facilities Manager in negotiating contracts and
managing relationships and coordination with vendors who service
the buildings being managed.
- Ensure that tapping into existing utilities, services, piping,
ductwork, fire safety, and security system meets building policies
and procedures and follows a consistent approach.
- Carry out operations and energy plans for all buildings under
- Ensure that testing and planned shutdowns and start-ups of
systems are conducted so that the integrity of all systems is
- Ensure that adequate testing, commission, and training occurs
for all repairs, alterations, and construction projects
- Track all building electrical and mechanical service
capabilities to coordinate future tie-ins so that all systems
- Prepare PM plan at the beginning of this contract, review and
submit to GSA in a yearly basis. Provide an annual schedule to
carry out this PM and conduct the same accordingly. Provide COR
with monthly updates.
- Document all building inspections on pertinent GSA forms.
- Advise COR of any dangerous conditions, accidents, and any
other safety conditions requiring immediate action
- Shall be available at all times to include after-hours and
Holidays to respond to emergencies within the federal
- Regularly meet Facility Manager and/or COR to provide updates
on contract performance.
- Plan and conduct preventive maintenance program, keeps records
and prepare reports.
- Train new employees.
- Repair machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical
- Develop work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Control access to mechanical areas within the building.
Schedule all building services activities so not to interfere with
the building operations.
- Shall be present at the assigned building at all times during
normal working hours.
- Responsible to respond and take care of all emergencies (e.g. a
fire alarm activation, electrical breaker tripped, flooding, after
working hours or during inclement weather or natural disasters.)The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.Employer is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local
Please see job description. -
Keywords: LB&B Associates Inc., McAllen , Facility Supervisor, Other , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!