Field Service Engineer
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Repairs and maintains electrical, mechanical, computer and
industrial controls of mechanical equipment that are located in
- Proper installation of mechanical equipment
- Train Customers and Operators on the proper use of
- Prepare and test all equipment to be shipped.
- Troubleshoot existing equipment and new installations when
- Travel throughout North America for installations and service
work required. (Travel 50% of the time.)
- Load and unload equipment at both company & customer
- Document all installation and service work performed in a
timely manner (expense reports, service reports, time sheets,
- Conduct phone service support when needed on a 24/7 basis.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Some College/Associate’s Degree (preferably in
- Electro-mechanical experience of at least 1 year; ability to
troubleshoot mechanical failures
- Knowledge and ability to work with PC’s, Microsoft Office,
various PLC and HMI software.
- Knowledge and skill set to repair mechanical equipment
- Journeyman electrician PREFERRED
- Ability to indirectly supervise 6-10 people (through
supervisors or managers)
Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: McAllen TX
Client Job ID: 1589361
Keywords: Lucas Group, McAllen , Field Service Engineer, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!