Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Responsible for the overall management of a facility. Plans,
develops, directs, monitors and supports all operational,
administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and
fiscal activities for the facility's programs and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient
care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory,
accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly
performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a
sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs
and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds
expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and
appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff
in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as
appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients,
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Has valid Administrator's license issued by the State's
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Prefer one to three (1-3) years experience as a healthcare
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to
sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, McAllen , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Other , McAllen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!