MDS Director LVNRN
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: September 15, 2021
As a MDS Director, LVN/LPN or RN you
will coordinate and facilitate the timely and accurate completion
of the RAI and Care Management process from admission to discharge.
You will coordinate and manage the daily care management meeting,
maintain the tracking system of MDS schedules, and coordinate care
plan conferences with residents, families and interdisciplinary
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Our MDS Care Management teams are decision making leaders within
our affiliated facilities and to support them we offer the
- PCC - Point Click Care Software for documentation
- Analytic software for easy management of the CMS Casper system
plus reporting to streamline job efficiencies
- Regional support to empower you to grow as a leader within the
care management continuum
- Dedicated work space or office
- Ongoing continuing education and CEUs available anytime in our
online learning modules to grow your career
- Competitive Benefits and Pay
- PRN staff support
- CMAC MDS Certification within the 1st 6 months
WHO YOU ARE:
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse with long
term care facility experience with MDS 3.0 experience
- Knowledge of RAI process required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred.
MDS requirements are the same everywhere but the way we treat our
people is different. We RESPECT them. RESPECT is
not just a coin phrase it's a culture within the SavaSeniorCare
affiliated facilities. The goal of our RESPECT program is to
provide a professional setting where you feel valued and
appreciated; the kind of place where you can make a difference.
If you are ready to hear more about this position or our
organization please apply online through this posting or directly
www.savacareers.com and a dedicated Division Recruiter will
guide you through our interview process.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, McAllen , MDS Director LVNRN, Other , McAllen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!