What does a Work From Home Customer Support Advisor really
Think of yourself as someone who will provide world-class service
to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and respectful manner
on every call as measured by different performance metrics, so not
everyone can qualify for this role.
We make sure we get the best of the best, after all, we are a
ridiculously good company so we make sure our employees are
top-notch. So come on, now we need your full concentration because
it’s time to imagine what it’s like being a Customer Support
Advisor...from your home.
As a Customer Support Advisor, you
* Research and resolve issues reported by the client's
end-users via phone, email, and chat support.
* Manage and maintain a test lab of devices running
services to be used for reproducing customer
* Ensure that all log-in and passwords (both internal &
external) are kept confidential.
* Document all information on customer interaction
according to standard operating procedures.
* Equipment Provided , ethernet
connection, and a high speed internet connection
* Must be willing to complete computer diagnostics testing to
ensure computer and speed requirements within 48 hours of request,
providing screenshots to ensure computer requirements are met
* Must have a smart phone device
* Must be willing to complete an assessment that includes a
typing test of 25 wpm
* Great communication skills, written and orally
* Demonstrate strong abilities to work independently and as a
remote team player
* Must be adaptable and flexible, demonstrating abilities to
work with process and information changes
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
* Must be willing to participate in a background screening
* This role will be primarily working from home, however,
once sites are back open in 2021 the team will be required to visit
a site as frequently as once a month in the Rio Grande Valley Area.
You will need to be located in the Brownsville area to pick up
equipment and report to the site at least once a
*Experience with phone, email and live chat
* Experience in customer service, sales, billing,
collections, and technical support
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who
understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your
purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations,
Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves
responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting
their long-term success through innovation and technology—powered
by ridiculously smart people.
In addition to our truly #Ridiculous culture, you’ll enjoy
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription
- 401k Match
- Pet Insurance
- In-house Wellness Coaches
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement
- Hundreds of Discounts with the Brands you Love and
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and
disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the
world with offices across the United States, the Philippines,
India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer. Life is better
with Us! Find out what it means to work for a company that puts
People before Profits!