Future Opportunity Sales Supervisor
Company: Steven Madden, Ltd.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position supervises an assigned work schedule in the
absence of the Store Manager by assisting in all aspects of the
store operations including associate management, customer
relations, stock disposition and merchandise displays.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting
and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding
standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information,
merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance,
cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and
returning product to inventory.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate
in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- 6 -12 months retail experience.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Keywords: Steven Madden, Ltd., McAllen , Future Opportunity Sales Supervisor, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!