Company: Tutor Perini Corporation
Location: San Juan
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and
contract requirements and support overall construction
- Provide technical support for construction effort including
participation in construction planning and design; interpretation
of design; application of construction methods; resolution and
documentation of design conflicts; constructability reviews, review
of product data submittals
- Develop, implement and administer project engineering
procedures and other work controlling documents.
- Represent company, project and/or department during A/E, client
and project management meetings
- Interface all on-site departments as required to resolve
problems, ensure quality of construction, etc. in support of
overall project schedule
- Provide support on preconstruction activities, including
subcontractors, purchase orders and procurement
- Provide support for post-design construction submittals and
- Four year construction related degree or equivalent technical
training and related experience
- Working knowledge of construction engineering technology,
codes, standards, etc
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Prolog, CAD, Primavera and Contract
Manager (Proficient with CAD a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years' experience as Project Engineer. International
experience a plus.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
Position requires relocation to Puerto Rico.
Keywords: Tutor Perini Corporation, McAllen , Project Engineer, Other , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!