Team Lead - Rio Grande Valley, TX (Harlingen Area)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
So what does a Team Leader really do? Imagine yourself going to
work with just a single thing on your mind: to provide the best
customer experience for your clients. At the same time, as you look
at your tasks for the day, you must be able to drive the
performance of your Teammates in order for them to continuously hit
their goals. You must be able to coach and manage the Teammates
under your supervision and act as a bridge between your Teammates
and the other departments.
As a Team Leader, you will:
- Manage day-to-day planning and operations of your team;
- Make sure that each of your Teammates delivers on his/her
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and achieves his/her Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Organize and handle the team and make sure everyone adheres to
- Train and help in the development of your team by conducting
team huddles and coaching sessions;
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of your Teammates;
- Offer solutions for your team's growth and development;
- Create reports of your team's performance and document feedback
from your client;
- Manage issues that might arise, including HR-related ones;
- Think of solutions creatively; and
- Act as the liaison between the management and your team.
So, do you have what it takes to be a Team Leader?
- At least two (2) years of relevant Team Leader experience
managing a minimum of 10 teammates while working in a customer
support role in an outsourcing or similar company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above-average technical know-how
- Previous experience working in phone, email, and live chat
customer support roles
- Familiarity with E-Commerce, ZenDesk, or any other CRM
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different shifts
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how
to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From
Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and
anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for
protecting our partners' interests and supporting their long-term
success through innovation and technology-powered by ridiculously
TaskUs partners with the world's most innovative and disruptive
brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with
offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan,
Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: TaskUs, McAllen , Team Lead - Rio Grande Valley, TX (Harlingen Area), Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!