DC Inventory Analyst
Company: Horizon Global Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
POSITION Inventory Analyst
LOCATION McAllen TX
SHIFT First Shift with core hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday
through Friday and some Saturdays.
The inventory analyst is responsible for maintaining the
inventory accuracy and perform cycle counts in the McAllen
Warehouse at the defined business targets.
- Control and Schedule cycle counts.
- Perform root cause(s) analysis to address inventory
- Keep warehouse inventory up to date in the CMS system.
- Manage scrap transactions when needed and directed by finance
- Keep balance inventory reports up to date including monthly
- Keep monthly cycle counts charts up to date.
- Perform random cycle counts when requested by DC Warehouse
- Keep control and report to DC Warehouse Manager inventory of
E&O located in the warehouse
- Promote team work in all situations.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Maintain email correspondence.
- Maintain department documents control.
- High School diploma/GED and 5+ year in a warehouse
- Accuracy in paperwork and working with numbers.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and with minimal
- Safety conscious.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to complete and prioritize multi-tasks in a timely
- Good communication.
- Strong computer skills and possess visual acuity essential to
examine and prepare documents.
- Fork Lift certified or the ability to be certified.
- Required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear.
- Operate forklift equipment and perform physical
- Be able to perform job duties in a fast-paced warehouse
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
Keywords: Horizon Global Corporation, McAllen , DC Inventory Analyst, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!