Production Manager [Management Consultant]
Company: DeWolff Boberg & Associates
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position requires 100% domestic travel - fly out Sunday,
fly home Friday, year-round.
We focus on implementation and transformational change and
deliver value by:
- Executing the client's goals, objectives, and processes through
- Working side by side with the frontline on a daily basis to
change management behaviors.
- Understanding client resource utilization to identify
operational and performance improvement opportunities.
- Building and fostering client communication and
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate
- Holding and increasing frontline accountability of actions,
roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of frontline supervisors becoming
proactive vs. reactive in management style.
- Increasing employee engagement and facilitating workshops.
- Understanding and delivering appropriate metrics and data to
all levels of management.
- Unlocking ideas for improvement.
- Implementing a proven management operating system.
- Giving frontline supervisors and their employees a voice.
- Removing barriers and creating support from middle and senior
- Changing cultures for long lasting results.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Engineering or
- 5+ years of proven direct supervision and management experience
(Operations & Manufacturing industries preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict, build consensus, and
facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross
- Ability to balance delivery of results, problem solving, and
- Develop a high level of personal and professional credibility
with all levels of the organization and external clients.
- Strong observation, analytical, numerical reasoning, business
acumen, and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, high pressure, and changing
- Exceptional communication (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and deliver/receive
daily constructive feedback.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- DB&A has a competitive benefits package and offers 2 plan
options that pays 100% of medical premiums for employee.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability
Insurance, FSA, 401(k).
- Two weeks paid vacation + One week paid PTO + Paid year-end
At DB&A, our people are our greatest asset which is why we
believe strongly in the internal growth and development of our
employees. As a Management Consultant, individuals have the
opportunity to drive their careers based on performance and
We offer a three-tier Consultant Career Track and a Project
Manager Career Track with the ability to advance directly from
Senior Consultant to Project Manager. As a Project Manager, there
is also upward potential to become a Chief of Operations and/or a
Shareholder of DB&A. Our remarkable team consists of highly
competitive and committed business professionals who are passionate
about building life-long rewarding careers with us.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of this corporation is
to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Our
corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of
their qualifications for the job to be filled.
This corporation believes that all employees should be provided
with a work environment which enables each team member to be
productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not
condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment
based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in
maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Keywords: DeWolff Boberg & Associates, McAllen , Production Manager [Management Consultant], Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!