Mercedes-Benz of San Juan Service Advisor
Company: Continental Auto Group
Location: San Juan
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Mercedes-Benz of San Juan is hiring for a Service Advisor! Greet
customers, listen to their description of the problems or service
needed, determine the type of service required, and prepare repair
orders. If a vehicle requires additional repairs not covered in the
original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the
customer for permission to do the work. They also advise customers
on other available services.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
Advises customers about necessary service for routine
Helps identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer
or doing a visual inspection or road test.
Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend
corrective procedures, and prepare work order for needed
Prepares a repair order showing time, cost and labor estimates
Writes a brief description of the customer's concern on the
repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the
Handles customer complaints.
Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains
vehicle information using an i-pad.
Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends
additional needed service.
Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers'
Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor
Establishes promised time.
Obtains customer's signature on repair order; provides customer
with a copy.
Establishes customer's method of payment. Obtains credit
approval, if necessary.
Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts
customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time,
explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper
authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed and
additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as
Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in
Inspects all vehicles for body work
Maintains a professional appearance.
Keeps work area clean.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Punctuality in reporting to work
Comfortable being on your feet all day
Driven in sales AND customer satisfaction
Communication skills in person, in writing, and over the
telephone (ability to assist the customer in expressing all service
needs and writing down those needs in a way that is acceptable to
the customer and understandable to the Technicians)
Education and/or Experience:
Required license or certification:
Transformational Not Transactional - Be
- We do what we say we're going to do
- We encourage and support each other
- We're committed to continuous growth
- We're all goal-setters
- We promise to be mentors/mentees
- We create and are part of high-performing teams
The Continental Automotive Group is an equal opportunity
employer and a drug free workplace.
All Continental Automotive Group Full-Time Employees
- Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Employer Paid Health Savings Account Contribution
- Employer Paid Flu Vaccinations Every Fall
- Employer Percentage Matching for 401k
- 14 Paid Time Off Vacation Days/Year (60 days - 3 years)
- 19 Paid Time Off Vacation Days/Year (3 - 7 years)
- 24 Paid Time Off Vacation Days/Year (7+ years)
- Annual Christmas Bonus Based on Tenure
- Annual Christmas Party
- Annual Employee Appreciation Dinner
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Discounts on Collision Repair, Parts, and Service
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years
- Employer Paid Lunches Every Saturday
- Employer Paid Lunches/Dinners Special Occasions (Blood Drives,
Birthdays, Awards, etc.)
- Access to In-House Insurance Agency
- Access to In-House Marketing Agency
- Voluntary Life Term and Whole Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Coverages, Voluntary Vision plan,
Pet Insurance, and Legal Shield
- $200 Donation to Charity of Your Choice with Approval
We strive to take excellent care of our employees, so that
they will strive to take excellent care of our clients!
CAG is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act.
If you require reasonable accommodation during the application
process or have a question regarding an essential job function,
please call (512) 220-0988.
Keywords: Continental Auto Group, McAllen , Mercedes-Benz of San Juan Service Advisor, Other , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!