Sr. Claims Manager
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
Kemper is seeking a Sr. Claims Casualty Manager to work in our
McAllen, TX office. You will manage the casualty claim teams by
skilled and highly motivated claims personnel.
- Hiring staff including Team Managers and Adjusters
- Direct supervision of Team Managers
- Assisting and mentoring Team Managers in on-going casualty
training in development of staff
- Monitoring performance of teams compared to objectives
- Reviewing authority request in excess of Team Manager
authority, all files with catastrophic injuries, authority for
coverage investigations, completion of Department of Insurance
- Answer customer calls requesting assistance beyond the Team
- Setting and maintaining best practices expectations of all
staff through strong proactive leadership.
- 8+ years of claims or functional area experience
- 5+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Requires a college degree or equivalent work experience
- General computer competency and ability to efficiently and
effectively utilize e-mail, internet software spreadsheets and word
processing technology programs including MS Office Suite (Word,
Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) programs
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Kemper, McAllen , Sr. Claims Manager, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!