Claims Contact Center Supervisor
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
- Reviews incoming losses, reviewed coverages, investigated the
claim facts, assigned appraisal through correct channels as
appropriate, and handled compliance requirements. Transfers claims
that exceed Unit authority as appropriate.
- Hires and trains employees for the unit. Completes performance
reviews, salary increases and disciplinary actions in a timely
basis as per company policy.
- Ensures that Company procedures and policies regarding
collection of information for each loss is obtained and documented
and that claims handling procedures are followed including 24 hour
contact, 24 hour response to calls and response to written
correspondence within 5 working days.
- Monitors employee performance and ensures that performance in
all areas, including closure ratios and departmental goals are
- Ensures that file investigations are adequate and timely, that
reports are completed on a timely basis and that timely settlement
offers or rejections are made.
- Assists in preparation of annual budget and makes
recommendations for staffing as appropriate.
- BS or BA college degree preferred. A minimum of one (1) year of
claims handling or prior experience in Call Center Management
- BS or BA college degree preferred. A minimum of two (2) years
of claims handling or six (6) months FNOL supervisory experience
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership, independent decision
making skills, strong technical skills and the ability to handle
- Ability to review and handle claims via on-line claims
- Must apply for and possess, on a timely basis, all applicable
licenses required by assigned state(s).
- Some positions may require bilingual skills.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Keywords: Kemper, McAllen , Claims Contact Center Supervisor, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!