Producer - Personal Lines
Posted on: June 4, 2021
IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and
innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects
it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees,
customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and
dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a
company that values leadership, community engagement and
relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are
currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.
IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide
excellent customer experience.
901 Insurance Production
The Personal Lines Producer is responsible for prospecting,
soliciting, quoting, and selling new Personal Lines accounts.
Continuing to counsel and market to existing clients professionally
is another essential function of the position. Specific sales goals
and service responsibilities are determined during the yearly
planning process for this position. Meets service and sales
standards of volume and quality.
High-pressure, fast-paced environment with significant telephone
and personal disruption. Large number of multiple steps in complex
system performed with accuracy and speed is essential.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe
the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents.
They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required by all incumbents.
- Identifies training needs with assistance from Managers.
Develops a personal improvement plan, and takes responsibility for
learning and improving technical and sales skills regularly.
- Reads and interprets technical manuals and insurance
information from carriers, vendors, publishers, etc.
- Utilizes the Producer Worksheet.
- Inputs suspects, prospects, all sales activity into Goldmine
- Enters client information into the Applied System.
- Attends mandatory training classes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position requires maintaining records, preparing various forms,
verifying information and resolving common problems.
- Ability to understand written and oral communication and to
interpret abstract information.
- Full knowledge of insurance products and usages.
- Adequate knowledge of rating procedures, coverages, and
industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and write
assigned client and prospect lists.
- Full knowledge of insurance markets and reference to
- Knowledge of insurance rating and underwriting procedures.
- Ability to generate new business sales, retain existing
business, and to close sales in insurance.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with concrete and abstract
- Ability to utilize computer programs and understand
- Ability to drive a vehicle, visit clients, and make related
calls to others.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have all licenses as required by the State Department of
Insurance to discuss and/or sell insurance. Must also be current on
all Continuing Education (CE) credits needed to renew license.
Keywords: IBC, McAllen , Producer - Personal Lines, Other , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!