Immediate opportunity for a Machine Operatorin McAllen, Texas
*We are hiring for the global leader in enterprise mobile
computing, data capture, barcode printing and radio frequency
identification devices!! *
*Pay:* $12.00-$12.75, Depending on Experience
FIRST & SECOND SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
First: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday, OT required
Second: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM Monday - Friday, OT required
* Operates basic finishing equipment and tools based established
processes and directions.
* Follows work order instructions, performs quality tests, and
adheres to productivity standards.
* Develops understanding of tools and equipment used in routine
machine equipment operation under direct supervision.
* Learns policies and procedures, and applies them in routine
* Builds productive working relationships internally, and
resolves simple problems of limited complexity.
* Complies with all required safety practices and
* Requires high school diploma or GED.
* Ability to stand, bend, reachand handle35+ lbs majority of
* Beginner Computer skills or willingness to learn.
* Ability to read and differentiate part numbers, labels, and
* 1 year of machine operating experience required
This opportunity is supported by a remote recruiter. Please
apply online if interested in the opportunity.
Youre looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
were here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
in advance. ]]