Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Company: National Recruiters
Posted on: May 3, 2021
In search of a Registered Nurse (RN) who is interested in a Per
Diem opportunity. A perfect fit for those looking for some " here
and there" type of supplemental income as there is no guarantee of
this being a weekly and constant need. Our openings are sporadic,
but you can control when you want to accept the assignment or turn
it down by applying to this job posting.
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN
- In-home visit to change a medicine bag on a CADD Solis
- Conduct three in-home visits within your county over 72 hours
to change the medicine bag on the CADD Solis Pump.
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Job
Changing a bag on a CADD Solis Pump is simple. If you can follow
the instructions below, then you are qualified for this position.
Previous bag change experience is preferred.
- Verify medication label
- Stop pump & close clamp on pump tubing and IV line.
- Remove pump tubing from the IV line and put a new cap on the
pump tubing end and attach a saline syringe to the IV line. Open
clamp on the IV line and flush the IV line using the push/pause
method. Leave syringe attached to the IV line.
- Remove the old bag of medication from pump tubing & pull the
tab off the port on the bottom of the new medication bag and insert
spike portion up into bag using a twisting motion.
- Remove the saline syringe from the IV line & attach pump tubing
to the IV line & open clamp on pump tubing.
- Start pump: Press the STOP/START key. Press the Y key to start
- Dispose of all used supplies by double bagging and placing them
in the trash.
Keywords: National Recruiters, McAllen , Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem, Other , McAllen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!