Restaurant Manager - McAllen, TX
Company: Churchs Chicken
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Reports To (Title): Market Leader
Department: Field Operations
Job Summary: The Church's Restaurant General Manger is passionate
about providing our guests a high quality, value oriented dining
experience with friendly, quick, accurate service in a clean and
safe environment. The RGM is responsible and accountable for all of
the business activities in one restaurant location, specifically
- Provide a superior and memorable experience for all
- Achieve sales goals
- Control expenses to budget or better,
- Create an environment where team members are engaged in doing
their jobs and encouraged to grow while delivering exceptional
- The Church's Restaurant General Manager direct reports usually
include an Assistant Restaurant General Manager and/or Shift
Leader). The number of direct reports may vary by location based on
total sales volume, sales and geographic location of the
restaurant. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Creates an in store service environment that exceeds guest
expectations with regards to friendly, quick, and accurate service.
Builds team understanding and commitment to guest service
- Communicates and follows-up with guests to obtain feedback and
identify service and food quality improvement opportunities.
- Assists and resolves all guest complaints in-person or by
phone. Apply the "listen, apologize, satisfy and thank" model to
all guest complaints.
- Ensures all incoming calls are handled in a prompt, courteous,
and professional manner.
- Directs and conducts regular training with team members.
- Provides regular feedback to all team members and identifies
areas for improvement.
- Works with direct reports to cross-train and assist in the
development of new skills.
- Creates a work place where team members strive to do their
best, are rewarded for performance, and have fun.
- Ensures that federal, state and local laws, regulations, and
ordinances are practiced and enforced,
- Maintains a clean and safe restaurant for guests and team
- Responsible for budgets and makes adjustments as needed.
- Ensures compliance with labor laws.
- Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and
- Maintains restaurant inventory and ensures accessibility and
- Responsible for routine maintenance and repairs on all
- Prepares and analyzes operation reports
- Performs other duties as assigned. Position Requirements
(Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- High school diploma or GED required. Must have (1) years of
supervisory experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Successfully complete all training and make a passing score on
all applicable tests. Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of valid
- Must be able to work a minimum of 50 - 55 hours per week. Must
be available to work a flexible shift including weekends.
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational
and human resources procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of labor cost reporting, operating
statements, and other business-related reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and
building strong work habits.
- Continuously working to improve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing potential team
- Ability to supervise others.
- Manage conflict resolution.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
1. If you're hungry for a career that's fun, fast-paced and loaded
with opportunity, then you've come to the right place. At Church's
-, we're not your typical quick service restaurant. We make real
comfort food that makes a difference in peoples' lives. And for
over 60 years, our restaurant has been a place where hard-working
people can get ahead and go on to do amazing things by serving
2. Church's Chicken is an equal employment opportunity employer and
makes hiring and employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Churchs Chicken, McAllen , Restaurant Manager - McAllen, TX, Hospitality & Tourism , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...