Company: McAllen Transitional Care Center
Posted on: January 22, 2023
CookFull-time and Part-time available -The primary purpose of
your job position is to prepare food in accordance with current
applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and
regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as
may be directed by the Executive Director, to assure that quality
food service is provided at all times. -
- Prior experience in an Assisted Living or Long Term Care
Environment in the Food Service/Dietary areas a huge plus
- Must be available on weekends
- Must be able to read and follow recipes
- Must have the creativity to successfully substitute ingredients
- Must be a Team Player!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
www.ensignbenefits.comMcAllen Transitional Care Center's commitment
to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care.
Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. We
are a modern, state-of-the-art care center, located at 2109 South K
Center St. We feature 70 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both
-private and -semi-private settings.
Are you a Dietary Cook who is eager to make a difference? Explore
more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new
chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a
positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee
FirstAccountabilityPassion for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent
McAllen Transitional Care Center2109 South K Center StreetMcAllen,
Keywords: McAllen Transitional Care Center, McAllen , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!