Company: McAllen Transitional Care Center
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Housekeeping / LaundryFull-time and Part-time available Daily
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services
when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living
and/or recreational areas.
- Perform day-to-day housekeeping and Laundry functions as
- Collect, sort, and weigh soiled laundry, linen, garments, etc.
and place in appropriate containers or assigned areas. Laundry
items may exceed 30 pounds.
- Fold, count, stack, hang, and distribute clean laundry, linen,
garments, etc., to residents daily and/or as instructed.
- Previous housekeeping/ Laundry experience preferred
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public. Benefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at McAllen
Transitional Care Center's commitment to excellence extends beyond
delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to
dignify and transform post-acute care. We are a modern,
state-of-the-art care center, located at 2109 South K Center St. We
feature 70 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and
semi-private settings. Are you a Housekeeping/ Laundry Aide who is
eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and
how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing
exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of
everyone we serve. Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second,
Employee FirstAccountabilityPassion for LearningLove one
AnotherIntelligent Risk TakingCelebrationOwnership Apply Today!
McAllen Transitional Care Center2109 South K Center StreetMcAllen,
TX 78503 Back to Jobs
Keywords: McAllen Transitional Care Center, McAllen , Housekeeping/ Laundry, Hospitality & Tourism , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!