Charge Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical
Company: Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Posted on: October 10, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part
of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a
environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise
the bar. We are currently seeking a Charge Registered Nurse (RN) to
join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Position - Unit
Founded in 1982, Rio
Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is
maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers
in the Rio
Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and
providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team
of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we
offer a range
of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty
- 24-hour emergency room
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- The only pediatric heart program in the Valley
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional
Hospital is currently
looking for a Charge Nurse RN - for the Medical Surgical
Med Surg Charge RN Patient Care
- Provides front line leadership and decision-making for
departmental staff, ensuring the quality and integrity of care
- Develops plan for care that is based upon patient
census, needs and acuity. Is responsible for fiscal and human
resource allocation based upon guidelines.
- Provides performance coaching scheduling and
supervision of employees, assists with payroll function.
- Performs direct patient care within the scope of the
Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the cardiovascular
line. Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Participates in department specific initiatives and
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Recent 1 year of acute care experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have expertise in the provision of clinical care to the
- Must be able to provide leadership confidence to an employee
group that holds a diverse skill set.
- Must have problem-solving ability and a working knowledge of
overall medical/surgical/Bariatric care.
- Completes additional Medical/Surgical/Bariatric and leadership
ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three
and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere
named HCA as
one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our
excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you
from one of our recruiters. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Rio Grande Regional Hospital, McAllen , Charge Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!