ASST DIR - PHARMACY-MMC-PHARMACY-FT-8A-5P
Company: South Texas Health System
Posted on: September 12, 2019
The Assistant Director of Pharmacy manages the operations of
Pharmacy Services in a cost-effective manner, including planning
for new services, directing day-to-day operations, delegating
responsibility and authority for providing services, continuously
improving services to meet customer needs, assuring adequate
resources are available, and integrating services with other
professional services within and outside the medical center to
assure continuity of care.
1. Five to eight years hospital experience, with Pharmacy or
Clinical Manager experience preferred.
2. Thorough knowledge of pharmacy operations required
3. Must have the ability to work under stressful situations and
adapt accordingly to changes in the work environment
4. Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
5. Software skills using MS office, proficiency with MS Word and MS
Excel, some knowledge of MS Access
6. Pyxis experience with knowledge of Pyxis Reports
7. Financial tracking experience
8. Must be able, have ability and transportation to travel between
facilities as needed.
9. Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS s Compliance
Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies
and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required
training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to
the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
* Bachelor s Degree in Pharmacy required
* Current license in good standing with the appropriate State Board
* M.B.A., M.S, or Ph.D., preferred
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal
Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of
Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports
and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion
and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: South Texas Health System, McAllen , ASST DIR - PHARMACY-MMC-PHARMACY-FT-8A-5P, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!