Registered Nurse (RN) - 24HR Emergency Care (FSED) - McAllen
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital McAllen, TX An HCA Affiliated Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) Freestanding Emergency Department FSED
Work Schedule: Full-time, Nights/Weekends Rotate - 7:00 p.m. - 7:00
a.m. Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an
HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one
of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For
nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to
providing quality healthcare to all members of our community. With
320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over
35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient
medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- The only pediatric heart program in the Valley
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Rio Grande Regional
Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)
Freestanding Emergency Department FSED (ED) - McAllen
RESPONSIBILITIES: Utilizing the standards set forth for Nursing
Practice by the ANA, and ENA, the RN will organize, modify,
evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for Emergency
- It will include individualized, family centered, holistic,
supportive, and safe care.
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written
- Flexibility to intervene on a moments notice.
- Ability to problem-solve, and seek assistance from team members
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 2 years of Emergency Department experience preferred.
- Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the
State of Texas.
- Current licensure by the State of Texas.
- CEN preferred.
- BCLS required for all nurses upon hire. Nurses with ER
Experience, greater than 1 year, are required to have:
- ACLS, PALS, TNCC required upon hire
- ENPC required within a year of hire For nurses that transfer in
to the department, the date of transfer will be utilized instead of
the date of hire. Come make a difference and Apply Online Today! We
offer a generous compensation package including: Vacation, 401k,
Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Dental, vision, life and disability
insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along
with other voluntary benefit options and programs
Keywords: HCA., McAllen , Registered Nurse (RN) - 24HR Emergency Care (FSED) - McAllen, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!