Registered Nurse RN Nights - Med Surg
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse RN Nights$20,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Full Time Night Med Surg RN
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, a segment of ScionHealth, provides
excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their
families by empowering the hands that heal.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Registered Nurse ICU is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
The Registered Nurse (RN) ICU duties include:
* The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
* Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
* Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and
other patient care team members.
* Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
* As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the
patients' age in the performance of any task.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements and
hospital policies and procedures.
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of
practice in job situations.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions (Order entry, data input etc.)
* A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs.
Education and/or Experience:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Two or more years of ICU, critical care experience as a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* A Registered Nurse ICU who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment.
* Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout
* ACLS certification is required upon hire for ICU nurses.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, McAllen , Registered Nurse RN Nights - Med Surg, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!