Registered Nurse RN Nights
Company: Solara Specialty Hospital McAllen
Posted on: September 17, 2023
$20,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Full Time Night Med Surg RN
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
The -Registered Nurse ICU -is responsible for the direct and
indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years
to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
The -Registered Nurse (RN) -ICU -duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients' age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs.
Education and/or Experience: - -
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of ICU, critical care experience -as a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: -
- A Registered Nurse ICU who is currently licensed to practice,
in good standing, by the state of employment. - -
- Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification is required upon hire for ICU nurses.
Keywords: Solara Specialty Hospital McAllen, McAllen , Registered Nurse RN Nights, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!