Rehab Tech PRN (17994)
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Every Partner, Every Patient, Every Therapist Counts.
Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, based in Dallas, Texas, provides premier inpatient rehabilitation services because our patients deserve it.
Every partner at Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is committed to making an impact on the patients who they serve. Our patients are at the core of who we are. Here at Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents. Join us to be a part of the resolution patients deserve.
The Rehabilitation Technician assists to make therapy sessions more productive by performing related tasks to treatment procedures and therapy under the supervision of a licensed Rehab staff; for a patient population served ranges in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions and/or medical surgical conditions requiring rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Rehabilitation Technician duties include:
* Delivery of patient care by preparing patients for their therapy session.
* Assisting therapists with patient transfers.
* Monitoring patient exercises under the direct supervision of a therapist.
* Assisting with rehab equipment during therapy sessions.
* Performing clerical tasks as directed.
* Keeping the treatment area clean and organized.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Ability to project a professional Image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
* Knowledge and experience in the needs of patients ranging in age from 18 to geriatric.
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills; excellent writing and speaking skills.
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions
(Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Nursing Assistant Certification recommended.
* One (1) year experience in healthcare related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Must maintain current Provider CPR certification.
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, McAllen , Rehab Tech PRN (17994), Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
here to apply!