Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Caring Veteran Assessment group seek an Audiologist to conduct
assessments for the people who sacrificed the most for our country
1-2 hours per patient. No evenings, no call, no weekends, no
hearing aid sales Contact : Come care for veterans and take the
best lifestyle position in the USA for Audiologists ! About the
- Typically, 9a-5p days, spend lots of time with the patients
(typically its 1-2 hours per patient/veteran)
- Average examinations a day
- 5 days a week. This is a long-term position if you want it to
- Audiologists are performing disability assessments on Veterans
for the VA. Broad overview: Reviewing Veteran medical records,
lengthy history with the Veteran to understand their condition and
how it is military service related, physical assessment and
documentation of findings. This is a no prescribing / non treating
role. A low liability role.
- You will be paid a Daily Pay Rate that typically equates to
$50-70/hr. Audiologists are paid the 'Day Rate', despite the number
of hours worked / even if the day ends after 4 hours.
- You will be paid every 2 weeks. You will be fully trained
before conducting these assessments.
- The veterans truly appreciate the work being done for them by
the Audiologist, more so than the average patient going to a
typical health system. Ideal Audiologist:
- Is investigative in nature, wants to understand the Veteran s
claim and collect evidence
- Someone who can stay focused on 1 patient at a time vs.
bouncing between 15 patients per day
- Someone who can stay unbiased and collect medical
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, McAllen , Audiologist job, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!