Medical Assistant - McAllen - Medical Support Staf
Company: Frontier Direct Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Medical Assistant, youll have the
opportunity to craft amazing user experiences to delight Frontier
- Be on a team! Work with your paired PCP to create surprise and
delight for your mutually assigned patient panel (we keep those
panels small too)
- Promote Frontier culture of being intentionally relational with
the personal care members receive in and out of your practice.
- Customize the member experience by communicating directly with
your patients by phone, text, and email whenever you want. No
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to constantly improve and
hone your craft.
- Be a hero! Make home visits with your PCP for home bound
patients, house calls for moms with babies, office visits for busy
professionals.Frontier Direct Care is an equal opportunity
employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status.RequirementsSOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: Current unrestricted certificate/license.
- You love people and are highly relational.
- You expertly handle sensitive matters with integrity and a high
degree of confidentiality.
- You are well-spoken and articulate, with a dash of charm.
- You communicate a plan and follow through to complete
- You constantly seek feedback to improve yourself and those
around you. (see our unspoken core value)BenefitsFRONTIER DIRECT
- Empowering our members to take back control of their
- Empowering medical professionals to fix a broken system: see
what our customers say
- Giving our team members the autonomy to create and excel: see
what others are sayingOur members are able to truly change the
outcomes of their lives.Come see the impact. Come Join the
Movement. "For the People, Not the System."CHANGE HEALTHCAREAt
Frontier, we deeply understand how to build products that people
love. We care about creating and innovating our services to the
benefit of our members. We are committed to finding the best
healthcare solutions for the individuals and businesses in our
community.We care deeply about creating relationships with our
members — and we hope you do too!CREATE MASSIVE IMPACTWere not
solving a small problem, and were not addressing a small market.
Were going after healthcare, the one thing that consumes more of
our money and more emotion than any other.Our ambition doesnt stop
there. We are marching forward to create a platform to connect
doctors and patients across South Texas. Next, all of Texas, the
Southeast, then the Nation. We are building the healthcare platform
of the future.At Frontier, you will have a massive impact on our
product team; you will personally scale the vision of reinventing
the doctor-patient relationship.BENEFITSTaking Care of Your Future
- 100% FDC membership for your entire family
- 100% Medical Cost-Sharing membership for you, with options to
add your family
- Business expense reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option ProgramGenerous Time Off
- Unlimited PTO. Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave
- Frontier-Sponsored Volunteer opportunities to give back to your
communityInvesting in Your Growth
- $$$ each year towards your professional development
- Ongoing leadership training
- Open door policy and mentorship with Leadership teamSetting You
Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Air
- Extensive onboarding and training process
Keywords: Frontier Direct Care, McAllen , Medical Assistant - McAllen - Medical Support Staf, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!