Internal Medicine job in Mcallen TX
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Hospitalist Physician - Nights Rio Grande Regional Hospital
McAllen, TX This opportunity features
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits including generous
sign-on, relocation assistance and 401(k) with up to 4% match
- No procedures required
- Flexible 7 on/ 7 off 7p-7a
- 320-bed Level III Trauma Center
- Open ICU with support of Intensivists and Pulmonologists 24
hours a day
- EMR- Meditech Why HNI Healthcare? VitalsMD Technology Advantage
-provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage
workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving
physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive
improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated
data and ease-of-use. Resources, Training & Culture - HNI s
exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and
training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through
collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a
healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers. A successful
candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education and training in IM preferred.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, McAllen , Internal Medicine job in Mcallen TX, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!