ICU Registered Nurse RN (14583) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: Solara Specialty Hospitals McAllen
Posted on: July 27, 2022
ICU Registered Nurse RN (14583)$20,000 Sign-on Bonus for 1 year
$31-$43 per hour
Full Time Night RN 7p -7a
Solara Specialty Hospitals McAllen is hosting a Walk-in Open
Interviews Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
We are located at 301 W. Expressway 83, McAllen TX 78503 - 8th
Join us to learn more and start your Solara Hospital Career to Make
The Registered Nurse ICU is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
The Registered Nurse (RN) ICU duties include:
* The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
* Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
* Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and
other patient care team members.
* Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
* As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the
patients' age in the performance of any task.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements and
hospital policies and procedures.
* Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of
practice in job situations.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions (Order entry, data input etc.)
* A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU RNs.
Education and/or Experience:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
* Two or more years of ICU, critical care experience as a
Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* A Registered Nurse ICU who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment.
* Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout
* ACLS certification is required upon hire.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
Keywords: Solara Specialty Hospitals McAllen, McAllen , ICU Registered Nurse RN (14583) - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!