House Supervisor RN Days
Company: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals
Posted on: May 11, 2022
$15,000 Sign-on Bonus$40-$50 per hourFT Day House Supervisor
RNResponsibilities:The House Supervisor is responsible for the
delivery of patient care that promotes safety and well-being of all
patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions,
with rehabilitation and/or wound care needsThe House Supervisor
- Coordinating with any agencies providing contract nursing
services with the Director.
- Acts as the liaison between the clinical nursing staff and
- Provides clinical support to the nursing staff by acting as a
mentor and a roll model.
- Collaborates with hospital leaders, physicians and other team
members to provide optimum services to the patients.
- Plays a major roll in employee and patient education to enhance
knowledge, skills and necessary behaviors to achieve quality
- Adopts an approach to hospital-wide performance improvement
that ensures important processes and activities are measured,
assessed, and improved.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and evaluates all intradepartmental
and interdepartmental activities.
- Is the designated on-site hospital administrator for after
normal business hours.
- Responsible for the assessment of all requests for
administrative on-call contacts during his/her shift.
- Responsible for all activities within the hospital in absence
of the Administrator or department managers.
- Responsible for providing a safe and effective environment for
customer satisfaction, including physicians, employees, patients
and families.QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Sound knowledge of nursing practice.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Exceptional
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics,
databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace.Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Five (5) years progressive acute care or long term acute care
nursing experience in critical care, emergency room or
- Requires a minimum of three (3) years supervision or charge
nurse experience.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Must maintain current CPR certification and ACLS certification
- ACLS certification obtained within one year of employment or as
available courses allow.
About UsCornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was
founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our
patients, residents and their families.Our employees make a
difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our
quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence.
We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member
of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we
have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients
Keywords: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals, McAllen , House Supervisor RN Days, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!