Registered Nurse RN Nights
Company: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals
Posted on: May 7, 2022
$20,000 Sign-on BonusFull Time Day RN 7p-7a
Responsibilities:The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct
and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18
years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions,
general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or
wound care needs.The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients' age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assignedQualificationsMinimum
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an acute care medical
surgical environment is preferred.Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Two or more years of medical surgical, critical care experience
as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.Certificates, Licenses,
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout
- ACLS certification is required upon hire for ICU.
Keywords: Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals, McAllen , Registered Nurse RN Nights, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!