Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Hospitalist Physician - Nights
Rio Grande Regional Hospital
This opportunity features
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits including generous
sign-on, relocation assistance and 401(k) with up to 4%
- No procedures required
- Flexible 7 on/ 7 off 7p-7a
- 320-bed Level III Trauma Center
- Open ICU with support of Intensivists and Pulmonologists 24
hours a day
- EMR- Meditech
Why HNI Healthcare?
VitalsMD Technology Advantage –provides clinicians with actionable,
real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point
of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of
knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its
clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI's exclusive HNICore™ Program
provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive
in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development,
we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced
graduate medical education and training in IM preferred.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, McAllen , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!