RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse (RN) - Freestanding ER Job
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions.
Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the
bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our
family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Registered Nurse (RN) 24-Hour Emergency Care (FSED) San Juan Rio
Grande Regional Hospitals 24-Hour Emergency Care - San Juan is an
off-site 11-bed emergency department located at 200 E. Expressway
83 in San Juan, Texas. Our newest emergency care facility in San
Juan is conveniently located and accessible to residents in
neighboring cities such as Pharr, Alamo, Donna, and Weslaco. The
11,000 square-foot center has 12 private treatment rooms, a highly
specialized trauma room and telemedicine technology with a specific
focus on stroke care. At Rio Grande Regional Hospitals 24-Hour
Emergency Care patients can expect fast, convenient care with
experienced board-certified physicians. All lab work and imaging
(diagnostic imaging, CT scan, and digital ultrasound) are performed
and processed on-site to expedite care. An Emergency Department
physician will interpret radiology and lab results, discuss your
diagnosis, and review follow-up care. Emergencies are never
planned, but when an emergency happens, Rio Grande Regional
Hospitals 24-Hour Emergency Care offers superior medical care,
close to home. Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of
resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
What you will do in this role:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for
- Meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department
(ED) and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and
- Participate in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve
the quality of patient care
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as
Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- ADN required; BSN enrolled
- 1 year Emergency (ED) experience
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license
- CEN preferredNurses with ER Experience, greater than 1 year,
are required to have:
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC required upon hire
- ENPC Preferred Nurses with less than 1 year ER Experience, and
nurses that transfer in from a non-ER unit are required to
- BLS required upon hire
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire, or transfer date
- PALS and TNCC required within a year of hire, or transfer
- ENPC PreferredFor nurses that transfer in to the department,
the date of transfer will be utilized instead of the date of hire.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the Worlds Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
Intrigued? Wed love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity
compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment p...
Keywords: HCA., McAllen , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Permanent / Registered Nurse (RN) - Freestanding ER Job, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!