RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Registered Nurse (RN) Freestanding ER Job
Posted on: January 10, 2020
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team. We value your contributions.
Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the
bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our
family. Come be a part of the change! We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability,
tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock
purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk
to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Registered Nurse (RN) 24-Hour Emergency Care (FSED) - Edinburg
Rio Grande Regional Hospitals 24-Hour Emergency Care - Edinburg is
an off-site 10-bed emergency department located at 2744 West
University Drive in Edinburg, Texas. Near the corner of South
McColl and West University Drive. At Rio Grande Regional Hospitals
24-Hour Emergency Care patients can expect fast, convenient care
with experienced board-certified physicians. All lab work and
imaging (digital x-ray, CT scan, and ultrasound) are performed and
processed on-site to expedite care. An Emergency Department
physician will interpret radiology and lab results, discuss your
diagnosis, and review follow-up care. Emergencies are never
planned, but when an emergency happens, Rio Grande Regional
Hospitals 24-Hour Emergency Care offers superior medical care,
close to home. Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of
resources to help you reach your goals including:
What you will do in this role:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for
- Meeting the Standards of Practice for the Emergency Department
(ED) and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and
- Participate in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve
the quality of patient care
- Routinely provides triage assessment for patients presenting
- Routinely performs venipunctures for obtaining specimens for
- Routinely provides intervention in emergency, life-threatening
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as
Qualifications What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure by the State of Texas.
- CEN preferred.
- BCLS required for all nurses upon hire.
- Nurses with ER Experience, greater than 1 year, are required to
- ACLS, PALS, TNCC required upon hire
- ENPC Preferred
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire, or transfer date
- PALS and TNCC required within a year of hire, or transfer
- ENPC Preferred
- For nurses that transfer in to the department, the date of
transfer will be utilized instead of the date of hire. Nurses with
less than 1 year ER Experience, and nurses that transfer in from a
non-ER unit are required to have:
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired Companies for
three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list.
In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the Worlds Most Ethical
Companies. We want you to jo...
Keywords: HCA., McAllen , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Registered Nurse (RN) Freestanding ER Job, Healthcare , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!