General Manager - Sales / Operations Manager
Company: Amazing Lash Studio
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Amazing Lash Studio - Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Peformance Monthly Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free and discounted services
- Anniversary Bonus
Act as the general manager / operations manager of the Amazing Lash
Studio - location: Manage and oversee all aspects of studio
- Operations manager duties include ensuring a high level of
service, and execution of organizational standards.
- High level of processes and audits to ensure consistency
- Drive staff performance through 1-1 coaching, training, role
- Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying
training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and
role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
- Sales management duties include management and motivation to
set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership
sales and retail sales goals.
- Assists studio owner in setting and achieving membership and
retail sales goals
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by
greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions
- Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on
membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales,
member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with
- Provides strong leadership / management presence
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization
- Coaches and trains sales associates / customer service and
esthetician and cosmetologist staff on the sales and operations
- Manages sales associates / customer service and esthetician and
cosmetologist staff and schedules
- Inventory management
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
Experience in management including but not limited to experience as
a sales manager, operations manager, and/or general manager.
- Minimum management career experience of 4 years with proven
track history of managing a high standard performance
- Has excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an
organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Multiple experience on developing Staff
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong
project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- Fast Learner
- Competent with excel and power point
- Computer and technology savyy, this position is a high
- MindBody Software experience a plus
- Experience with driving operations through business statistics
is a plus.
Apply today to see if the Amazing Lash Studio - brand is a great
fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility
of a long and rewarding career!Legal Disclaimer: -2023 Amazing Lash
Franchise, LLC ("ALF"). Each Amazing Lash Studio - location is
independently owned and operated. Franchise owners are solely
responsible for all employment decisions and matters regarding
their independently owned and operated studios. All individuals
hired by franchise owners' studios are their employees, not those
of ALF. Amazing Lash Studio - and Amazing Lash Studio + design are
registered trademarks owned by ALF.
Keywords: Amazing Lash Studio, McAllen , General Manager - Sales / Operations Manager, Executive , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...