Space Management Technician
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Space Management Technician - McAllen-$13.50 Our client in
McAllen, TX is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join
their team. Don't wait apply today! What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Great team environment
- Paid training
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment What will you be doing?
- Assist with the maintenance of facilities space management
- Assist with reviewing furniture requests for institution
- Assist with receiving and inspecting furniture
- Perform other duties as assigned What do you bring?
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
including, but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
the Windows environment, AutoCAD, BIM, and internet research
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- To qualify, one of the following must be met:
- College Certificate
- A minimum of 30 earned college hours;
- High school diploma/GED and one (1) year of directly related
experience. At least three (3) years of experience in construction,
design and/or computer drafting, preferred. Why should you choose
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Voted best places to work by Glassdoor 2021 Are you
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every
successful hire. ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of
providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are
committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment
by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At
ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will work with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, McAllen , Space Management Technician, Executive , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!