Director RN Clinical Operations
Company: Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeDo you have the career
opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of
healthcare services as a Director (RN) Clinical Operations. We
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
fantastic opportunity. Rio Grande Regional Hospital - McAllen, TX
Director (RN) Clinical Operations Founded in 1982, Rio Grande
Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of
maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers
in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained
focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all
members of our community. With 320 beds and a team of more than 500
physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of
inpatient and outpatient services. What you will do in this role:
The clinical director is responsible for all departmental functions
in support of the hospital mission, vision and facility indicators.
The director identifies the cost-effective systems needed to
support the business of these departments, by accessing clinical
trends, resource availability and changes in customers. This
position establishes effective working relationships with all
constituencies, including, but not limited to, patients, physicians
and vendors. The department director identifies and remedies
problems through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee
involvement. Develop and recommend policies, procedures or programs
to improve the quality, efficiency and\or effectiveness of patient
care within the specialty area.
- The Director of Clinics will provide assistance, expertise and
direction to promote the effective operation of the clinic
- Participates in policy making and administrative problem
solving through active representation in hospital administrative
meetings, departmental meetings and physician meetings.
- Provides direction to committees and teams within the
department. Director shall participate in hospital committee
- Provides and serves as a resource to the Chief of Staff,
Department Chairs, and functional team chairs.
- Attends department/section meetings, as possible, to facilitate
communication and encourage consensus on goals of the Clinics.
- Director shall serve as a liaison between the hospital and the
physician's medical practices.
- Monitors, evaluates and attends to all physician and patient
- Provides direction in order to assist clinic staff in
maintaining all equipment.
- Promotes positive physician, patient, and staff
- Provides statistical data and other reports as necessary.
- Participates in activities with community agencies,
organizations, or groups to promote knowledge of the availability
of social work services and opportunities for the heath care
- The Director of Clinics will assist management in all matters
related to the clinics including:
- Participates in policy formulation, strategic planning,
communications, and risk management.
- Participates in financial planning budgeting, and long-term
- Serves as the liaison between medical staff, management and
works closely with other administrative colleagues.
- Initiates, coordinates or assists in joint hospital-medical
staff projects and activities.
- Promotes the mission, values and policies and procedures of the
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies governing the
OB/Family Practice/Diabetes Clinics.
- Assists in physician recruitment and new service
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications What qualifications
you will need:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree preferred
- 5-year management experience in clinical hospital setting
preferred. Experience to include management of personnel, payroll,
budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations
and management of supervisory positions.
- Current Texas state license, registration or certification if
required by discipline. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of
Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks
63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as
one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our
tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If
you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We
promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you
will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing
so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here . For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Rio Grande Regional Hospital, McAllen , Director RN Clinical Operations, Executive , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!