Finance Manager (Commercial Real Estate)
Company: GRC Executive
Location: San Juan
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Under limited supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate
portfolio data for large, complex portfolio of clients. Inputs,
maintains, organizes and reports on information regarding lease
dates and financial accounting transactions into a lease management
- Prepares, processes and reconciles AR & AP transactions to
ensure accurate and current lease information is maintained.
- Acts as lead for lease administration team.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Resolves critical issues for clients by researching and
gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and
other relevant items.
- Establishes and maintains working relationship with clients
- Acts as a team lead including providing work flow direction to
co-workers and providing account supervision.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy by performing quality
control review of work completed by team members.
- Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy.
- Writes narratives for monthly variance reports, providing
analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
- Tracks payables and receivables associated with the leases in
- Processes client rent rolls utilizing the database.
- Prepares export files and sends to accounting for payables
- Prepares invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant
accounts, reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease
document and ensures correct coding.
- Reviews profit center reports for accuracy.
- Prepares and distributes periodic and ad hoc reports in a
timely, accurate manner.
- Designs reports utilizing various report writers, Excel, Word,
- Reviews standard reports prepared by team members for
- Prepares and distributes critical date reports; maintains
tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks.
- Performs annual operating expense reconciliations, monitors
audit windows and audit requirements contained in the lease
- Creates and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain
current, accurate information.
- Serves as a member of a transition team, if needed, to get a
new account set up and operating quickly and efficiently.
- Cross-checks and reviews work of peers to ensure quality and
accuracy of data.
- May provide and/or assist with budgeting and forecasting
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate,
including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with
required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or
training to coworkers.
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and
- High school degree or general education degree required plus a
minimum of four years related work experience, preferably including
property management or accounting.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with
Accounting, Banking, Commercial Finance or Real Estate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous
service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and
- Ability to calculate complex figures and conduct
financial/business analysis including the preparation of
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.OTHER
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e.
Microsoft Office Suite Products). Ability to work well under
pressure. Advanced organizational skills.
Keywords: GRC Executive, McAllen , Finance Manager (Commercial Real Estate), Executive , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!