Manager(RN) Quality Management
Company: Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
largest provider of healthcare services.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues.
We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in
our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious
Manager(RN) for Quality Management to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits
to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in
several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can
even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs.
Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex
spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate
in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an
HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one
of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For
nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to
providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing
over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient
Our Managers(RN) have access to a variety of resources to help you
reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
patient care Manager - Quality Management
What you will do in this role:
- Formulates a comprehensive program for medical staff peer
review and monitoring and assessment of patient care services to
support the organizations performance improvement program.
- Maintain centralized records of peer review activities to
ensure ready access for review and follow-up.
- Coordinates the peer review committee including: chart review,
meeting logistics, development of the agenda, minutes and all
- Performs related medical staff reviews such as SIMS, focus
reviews, OPPE and FPPE.
- Assists with the coordination of regulatory surveys,
specifically the medical staff and leadership chapters of the Joint
Commission survey and any other surveys.
- Assists with the preparation of summarized reports of
compliance & peer review activities to the Board of Trustees,
Hospital Administration, the Medical staff and appropriate
committees on a regular basis.
- Serves as a resource person for accomplishment of compliance
- Assists with the development of operational standards relevant
to compliance improvement.
- Collaborates with physicians, clinicians and other staff in
developing and implementing processes to comply with regulatory
- Conducts retrospective chart review for the purpose of
identifying opportunities for improvement in patient care and with
federal and/or accrediting agency standards.
- Develops and maintains excellent knowledge of policies and
procedures related to federal and/or accrediting agencies
- Current licensure in the State of Texas as a Registered
- Minimum of five years in healthcare or healthcare related
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Acute care experience preferred.
- Quality Management experience preferred Healthcare Corporation
of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and
38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities
ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER s, ambulatory surgery
centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA
Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health s top
100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care, care unit, intensive care unit, nurse,
registed, registered nurse, surgical, tcu, transitional, unit
Keywords: Rio Grande Regional Hospital, McAllen , Manager(RN) Quality Management, Executive , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!