Field Service Mechanic
Company: Pulice Construction Inc.
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Summary The primary responsibilities of this position include
diagnosing, repairing, and maintenance of onsite heavy construction
equipment. This position is required to perform both preventative
maintenance and repairs on equipment in the safest and most
effective way possible to avoid downtimes. Required
- Able to identify, define, and resolve problems, collect data,
establish facts and draw valid conclusions independently.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in
mathematical, written or oral form.
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to equipment
- Ability to read, write and do basic mathematical calculations
in order to keep time and material records.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively with a focus on
timeliness and responsiveness.
- Capable of utilizing the internet effectively for research,
evaluation, Parts lookup and repair completion
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general
- 3 years heavy equipment, crushers & truck repairs
- Able to weld and use cutting torch
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers
or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must maintain current driver's license that meets state
requirements. Health card required.
- Must be willing to travel and stay overnight at jobs outside of
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment
(PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by
OSHA and/or MSHA. Protective equipment that may be required, but
not limited to, for this position is: Face Shield, Safety (hard
toe) Shoes, and Coveralls.
- Compliance with all OSHA and/or MSHA regulations.
- Adhere to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations as set
forth by the US DOT.
- Current Driver's License
- Must possess current DOT health card
- Must have own tools Pre-employment background check and drug
screening required. Pulice Construction Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Pulice Construction Inc., McAllen , Field Service Mechanic, Engineering , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...