Office Services Clerk
Company: Merastar Insurance Company
Posted on: January 12, 2020
The Office Services Coordinator provides general office services
support to staff within the assigned office(s), such as addressing
facilities matters and interfacing with the building management and
security access companies; provides various office services support
to include printing, shipping, purchasing, courier services,
property and space management services; assists with office moves;
maintains equipment; acquires quotes; and other administrative
support, as needed. The Office Services Coordinator reports to the
Sr. Office Services Manager.
- The Office Services Coordinator has several areas of
responsibility: Facilities Administration, Office Services &
- The Office Services Coordinator must communicate and coordinate
the status of responses to staff requests for assistance with
facilities and office services.
- Main person for interface between building management company,
security card access provider, and management and staff regarding;
office temperature, parking, employee security card access, and
- Identify and address building maintenance needs e.g., clean
carpet stains, repair holes in walls.
- Monitor and respond promptly to staff inter-office
communications inquiries/requests to the Office Services Group and
keep team members informed.
- Ensure break rooms are clean, stocked, and all equipment is in
working order. Work with vendors when necessary.
- Purchase and distribute office and housekeeping supplies.
- Prepare mail and packages appropriately for pickup.
- Operate mailing machine to process outgoing mail, including
coordinating shipment, receipt, and distribution of mail as
applicable as well as downloading updated shipping rates and
replenishing available funds.
- Maintain copiers and other equipment. Performing minor repairs,
restocking supplies, troubleshooting, contacting service personnel
when repairs need to be conducted.
- Obtain necessary information to address issues and advise
management in decisions e.g., solicit bids, identify
- Assist with administrative support for internal projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree and 3 or more years of related experience
- Standard office practices and procedures
- Shipping processes and delivery options for major shipping
vendors USPS, FedEx, UPS, including customs requirements
- Operating copying machinery and equipment
- Operating personal computers, printers, and related software
packages e.g., email, Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be Self-motivated, have attention to detail, and be able
to work without direct supervision
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage workload based on
- Relate effectively to others and as part of a team
- Work a flexible schedule up to a maximum of 40 hours a
- Under emergency situations, may need to work occasional
Saturdays, early mornings, or evenings
-ZR -GD -IN -PT
Keywords: Merastar Insurance Company, McAllen , Office Services Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Mcallen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!