Financial Reporting Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: San Juan
Posted on: April 28, 2021
- Prepare the monthly financial statements including but not
limited to cash flow, consolidated financial statements, cash flow
analysis and accounting issues regarding International Financial
Reporting Standards application.
- Assist with external auditors (PR and Others) in the
information workflow, including but not limited to schedule and
- Manage communications with external auditors on external
financial statements and accounting issues and evolving accounting
guidance to the management team.
- Create and maintain SEC calendar to inform parties of necessary
deadline adherence for communication to different departments in
charge of processes.
- Lead all financial research efforts. Analyses, researches and
concludes on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure
standards issued by SEC, FASB and IFRS and prepare memorandums
regarding the Company's position and impact on the Company.
- Conducts, supports and assists with the internal audit function
and the initial implementation and ongoing SOX compliance
- Support company Controller in reporting budget variance
analysis, cost controls, financial analysis
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, McAllen , Financial Reporting Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Juan, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!